Career planning helps realise your ambitions — what you would like to do in your working life. A plan helps you focus on what you should do when thinking about a new career. It also helps if you would like to progress in the career you are in.
We have various opening for :-
Marketing/Sales Manager (For Ad Agencie/Event Industries/NGO)
Marketing Manager (For Online Jobs Portal)
Front Desk Executive
Sr. Production Manager
Job Description For Marketing Executive
- Make telephone calls to prospects.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved.
- Understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of company services and the objectives of specific campaigns.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Act as a representative of the company and represent their interests at all times.
- Use company script guidelines appropriately and follow detailed briefs to conduct campaign calls.
- Provide feedback and input to script and copy development.
- Record details of opportunities and lead notes.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
To apply, Please send your Details & latest copy of Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org